1 lb cottage cheese cut into 1/2 inch cubes
2 cups of frozen veggies
2 medium onions, chopped fine
1" inch peice of ginger, chopped
1 tbsp kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
1 tsp crushed red chillies
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tsp salt
1 cup chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup cashew nut paste
1/4 cup cream
1/2 cup water
- Saute onions in hot oil till golden brown. Add ginger, kasuri methi and fry for 1-2 mins.
- Stir in red chilli, garam masala and salt.
- Add tomatoes and cook until it is the spices are well combined and most of the tomato juice has been cooked off. About 5-7 mins.
- Add cashew paste and cream. Simmer for 3-4 mins. Add water, veggies and simmer.
- Add paneer and continue to simmer for another 5 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve with naan.