2 Trouts, gutted and cleaned
1/2 bulb of fennel, thinly sliced
4 thin slices of lime
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
1 tomato, chopped
1/4 cup white wine
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 crushed and minced clove of garlic
Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven at 375 deg and saute fennel in olive oil and garlic until tender and lightly browned. Season with salt.
- Cut about a foot of parchment paper, fold it into half and cut into shape of a heart.
- Place the fish closer to the center of the paper, season with salt and pepper. Place half of the following - fennel, coriander leaves, chopped tomatoes, red pepper and sliced lime.
- Fold the paper over the fish and fold the edges with short, overlapping folds. Leave a small opening, spoon in half the white wine and olive oil. Carefully, complete folding the packet.
- Place it in a baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and serve with a pair of scissors :)